Tour of St.Paulsline

church organ

4. The Organ

The organ was rebuilt in 1937 by E. Wragg and Son at a cost of over 800, thats over 38,000 today. It incorporates some parts of the organ originally installed when the church was built. This original organ came to St. Paul's from the Church of St. Clements Dane, London, better known as the "Oranges and Lemons Church".

Futher infromation about E. Wragg and Son can be found at www.pykett.org.uk

















interior1 altar interior2 organ interior3 carnarvon chapel font